Sunday, September 16, 2007

Four, Five, and Six and the other Six

OK, shortly after Joe left for military training, and Blaine was done with summer camp and swimming lessons, he started to get a little bored, and one day started talking about Four, Five and Six and the Other Six. At first I thought it was just a passing thing and he would forget about it once he stareted school and his days were "full" once again. What or who are Four, Five, and Six, and the Other Six you might ask? Well, they are Blaine's elaboratly imagined imaginary friends, and boy have they made life interesting around here and at school.
I don't even know where to start or which stories to jot down because they are all kind of funny.
One time, I had given Blaine a Star Wars Light Saber (which he insists is called a life saver)because he enjoyed playing with his friend Santino's one so much. Blaine decided that night that he wanted to sleep with it. I told him he could sleep with it, but if I heard him turn it on, I was going to have to take it away from him and give it back to him in the morning. A few minutes later I hear "oooh, I'm telling mommy. Mommy, Four, Five and Six (sometimes he leaves out the Other Six, I guess he goes home at night to his mommy)turned the life saver on" I went into his room and told him that I was going to have to take it away and he could have it back in the morning because it was time to go to sleep. Do you know that child cried and pleeded with me saying that it wasn't his fault, that Four, Five and Six had done it to get him into trouble!
Another time I heard him on the floor in his room yelling for me to go and pick him up because Four, Five and Six and the Other Six had pushed him down.
They also have races and play games which Blaine always wins.
This is kind of gross, but in the morning Joe and Blaine always used to have a race to see who could pee the fastest, well now that Joe is gone, Blaine "Pee races" with Four, Five and Six, and the Other Six.
Oh, and just this Friday, when Blaine's grandmother picked him up from school, she asked him if he had a good day at school, and he replied "No, Four, Five and Six made me do things that got me in trouble today"
I could go on and on about Four, Five and Six and the Other Six, and I am sure I will have lots more to add about them in the future, because it looks like they are here to stay.

No comments: