Monday, September 10, 2007

Will you marry me mommy?

OK, Blaine says so many cute and adorable things that I am going to start to write them all here so that I can keep them forever. Yesterday Blaine and I were playing in the office and talking to Maw Maw on the phone when Blaine asked me, "Mommy, will you marry me" I said, "Blaine, I am already married to daddy, but thank you for asking" and he said "then who am I going to marry?" I told him he was a little young, and he didn't need to worry about getting married right now. I told him that before he got married he had to finish school and get a job. Blaine said, "I am going to work at McDonalds when I grow up, will you buy me a wallet to keep all of my money?"
Those that know Blaine know that he doesn't drop a subject that easily. All day he worried about who he would marry when he grew up. Last night, I took him to McDonalds for a Happy Meal because he has been sick and has not been eating a lot, and I knew he would eat a chicken nugget Happy Meal no matter how sick he was. Blaine asks me, "Mommy, ask that McDonald's worker how much money they make. I am going to have to make a lot of money if I am going to get married." That's my boy!

No comments: